2011/11/25

PRINT MUSIC 2011


Last night the PRINT MUSIC kept crashing and I could not print the document I worked so hard on.  THIS MORNING I WENT TO print music WEBSITE ENTER 7 DIFFERENT PASSWORDS AND NONE OF THEM WORKED.

I click on change/forgot my password and they sent me a new one which also did not work!

So before throwing the computer in the pool I decided to create a new account.  I forgot to pray to GOD during all this so this could have been part of the problem too.  I created a new account with a new email. ericstefani@me.com and set a new password.  So that worked and I finally got to sign on to the sight.

I searched for Print Music 2011 upgrade an found one that said "Print music 2011a" but it was only for "registered users".   Well I was a "registered user"  under the other email!  Anyways I decided to just click download and it worked!   Took two minutes and 46 MB.

I decided after all this just to buy a new frickin' program. $129 with a new password and the new email.
I use this program like some people eat food so I really needed to get it to keep me out of trouble and working on something positive...
Later after two hour of downloading the program and to install, I finally get it back up and working.    Why can't things be a little easier?