2011/11/22

GARAGE BAND - "Visual EQ"

Follow this path in order to get to the "VISUAL EQ"
Make sure u have "Real Instrument Track" or it will not work!


You got to  click the "Edit" button to get to the Goods!

John 15:5 "I am the Vine, you are the branches. He who continues in me and in whom I continue bears abundant fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing."


I found the Visual EQ at the bottom of the page that allows you to change EQ with animated bars moving as the song plays.  This is helpful to determine what is being hear visually plus these present are unlike the other EQ I found, that you have to set every "freaking" point!


Recording "Dill Pickles" Played it about 7 times but sloppy, so just setting the sound right, microphone placement, EQ +Bugs.  Preparing to capture a great performance as I practice for Saturday's "Live" recital.


This EQ allows for different over all fluent sounds, to "CONTROL" the over all Bass, Low Mid, High Mid, Treble.  Also the "Analyzer" gives the . . .

"Visual EQ Animations" !