2011/11/09

BlackJack - Driver for Interface

ONXY 2x2 BlackJack

Here's the driver you need to download to operated the interface.

The guy showed me several different options. The lower end ones seemed to be made of plastic and didn't had the stereo XLR L/R for microphones. I asked to check out high end ones. He explain they work with "Firewire and Firewire 800" but USB for sound works basically the same digitally.

The last one he show me indeed had a more "professional" hardware and wasn't too high in price, $150. He mentioned it had Phantom Power and knobs that I'd seen on Large Studio Soundboards.   The two stereo inputs are both "XLR" and "Quarter Inch", which is just what I need.

Check out the video at this website:

http://www.mackie.com/products/onyxblackjack/

Later I saw they make a head set with microphone,  I paid $80 to use when doing the LIVE Puppet Show.