2013/01/09

New CD Printer Canon MG 6220

Canon MG 6220 allows you to print direct on white cd faces.  I was really happy having learned they made this after many years of trail and error with stickers and printing on cd.


Today I had a small learning curve, no pun intended.  PHOTOSHOP CS6 In order to get type to line in 'circular path' I had to select 'Ellipse Tool' and then select 'Path'.  The top corner of the menu you will see the circle and to the left of it you get options to choose. 'Shape', 'Path', 'Pixel'.


I had my original artwork then IMPORTED into PHOTOSHOP CS6.  It was very difficult to center the image, even after  many tests.  Finally this new way of printing has center the image perfectly.



               Here was a crazy idea I had that I decided wasn't working as well as the original idea.
Today I burned and printed six c.d.s in an hour but if I have to hear this music again I am going to jump out of my chair.


  Here was a first attempt after using Photoshop and before changing to light blue.