2011/12/02

ONYX - Blackjack

Tonight I took the "Left and Right" Line Outs I had on the computer headphone jack and went into  ONYX Black Jack "Outputs" .This instantly gave me a better signal and no more awkward protruding adapters.  If I have only know to do this before!





  • Select Apple
  • Drag down to "System Preferences" and Open 
  • Select the "Sound' icon.  
  • Then choose "Output" and switch from "Internal Speakers"
  • to "ONYX Blackjack" USB





I was so happy to see the 'volume knob' on the hardware working,  9 time out of 10 things like this do not work for me!  I did a few edits to the end of 'Waltz in G minor" which I:

  • Added a "phaser" effect to the first 35 seconds
  • Removed the troubled areas 
  • Cutting into the repeated sections 
  • Shorted the ending by about 10 seconds (2:04) (1:
  • Downside: You can hear the changes on the recording.

I could go back to the original tracks but would have to record the drums over.