2012/08/06

"Work Smart" (Day 7)

Last night I decided the arrangement of the song did not exist.  Seeming endless loop the chorus where I could not tell where I was.  To solve this I risk cut out several measures and went back the b-section the same at the song does the first time around.  Then later I decide to instead of saving the minor section at the end, use it in the middle.

At the end of the song I decided to bring back the very introduction chords but just with a piano.  They are the same chords at the b-section just stripped down.  So all together there are only 3 sections of music.

I've been working on a guitar rhythm and arrangement so lyrically and vocally I have to still examine.  I just did not want to put more hours in on  something that wasn't working as a whole.  I'd like to think the song is coming together but I really don't know but I am getting some good guitar practice in.