2010/11/29

Bunte Music


I visited a new second-hand bookstore. They have a music section that I straightened up as I was thumbing through there selection when I came across this book. It think is German, I really like the colorful cover, super weird children friendly colors for adults.

The other weird thing is that it says it's for accordion but the left hand is written for piano. Also my accordion teacher gave me a piano book and is telling me to read the piano music for accordion. Meanwhile my other teacher, the Disneyland Ragtime Piano Player/Teacher tells me NOT to try and read accordion music for piano!

Seems to me theses instruments are very closely related but I don't want to conflict with any voice of authority, so I keep my mouth closed and listen. The other weird thing is I didn't pay for this book, when I got home it was in my bag. I didn't mean to steal this book.

This music is meant to be played for drinking at a German October Festival.