2010/10/30

Jazz Circus (2005) - Day 4

Here is Lulu upload a few days ago . . . there was a problem uploading to their templates. Problem was I just used the generic format, it didn't download the templates!
So I was very frustrated and then found another one "CreateSpace". I downloaded their templates and followed their specs. I think/hope this is coming out much better. Below is 1.5 hours of upload process as I was working on this. It really helps to see the progress.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

10.30.2010 - Saturday

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


10:49 Complete J Card Back after adjusting the sides and fill to green lines!!!!!!


10:42 Painstakingly aline the back J Card not fun at all


10:25 Upload


10:24 Change the dimension to the exact size of 1417 x 1417


10:20 Save to the Desktop


10:17 Read the warning on the sticker Template.


10:15 They want to put a Barcode over my artwork!


10:14 Painstakingly trim using the circle and clearing awe the unwanted portion.


10:07 Save it to the desktop as a Photoshop, painstaking


10:06 Scroll all the way down to the very bottom to find it, maintain anger.


10:02 Ready to put Jazz Circus picture on template, but it's not in the folder!

Go to disk open Search for Past Week


10:00 Converted PDF into Photoshop Documents


9:53 Download Templates to Create Artwork


9:30 Jazz Circus on "CreateSpace"

Create. Collaborate. Distribute.

Upload my CD at Lulu but it looks terrible, I tried to find a way to help me solve the

problem but to no avail, the