2011/06/08

"Today at the Park" - Garfield Park

I never usually do this but bringing the ipod ghetto box really can inspire a good mood to create music. The music I select works fine so just keep it playing. During the practice I had a few folk stop by. I kept playing and like usual switching over to playing Disney Music...

Right when I finish a lady who was starting her conversation decides to start talking to me. I turn on the ghetto box and tell her I am going on break! On the way back from the car I see her dancing with her partner.

I did a small puppet show for four people with the horse mask as a huge puppet to the song "Ghost Ryder in the Sky". I had the horse singing but for got I had made the sign with the "Yippy Yi Ho" . . . bummer. But I did get a round of applause and they stuck around for "Mickey Mouse Club".

Song rehearsed were FRENCH MUSIC "Amelie", "Valse D'Amelie" and "La Ven Rose". Sight reading "Bella Notte" and "So This Is Love". Surprisingly sounded halfway decent.