2012/02/08

Hum I was going to post but . . .

Hum I was going to post but . . .

After three days of work, I finally got together my hand written pencil music that I wrote out by hand.  But for some reason the brand new computer has been has be acting up.  The mouse and the keyboard. Mouse is sticking and I hate it!!

The four documents I scanned looked ok and so I went to upload but I kept getting the "error message"

"FACE OF A CLOCK" has finally got words and I did recordings with some guitar and accordion overlays.  The basic track was looped three or four times and then I did the over dubs.

It's too bad the computer will not accept jpeg today.   I thought that was such a universal method of upload picture files.   Well not today.

let's see if I can even post this rant I just made . . . or will it do more weird stuff just to frustrate me?


This photo is from my sister Jill's Wedding that I was asked to D.J.